Thursday, May 20, 2010

Syoknya 19/5

Yesterday night,mum and dad went Genting-left only me,my bro n his gf...
2day, morning i jz drink a cup of nestum den went college d...
After class,i went to the nearest fast food restaurant, that is McD...weee~~
After eating, i went home and online online do assignment..
Waiting n waiting n waiting n waiting...........................................
At last my bro came back but....
Still wait n wait n wait......(his gf lo)
After 3 of us get ready, we went to somewhere near Han Chiang there ate and went ''mat dou yao'' yam tong shui....
My bro still said hungry n wanna eat bugger,
I told him tat today farlim gt pasar malam, den he said want to go..i straight away pass my car for him to drive...(reason-LAZY)
After walking n walking n walking,
nothing to buy n he dun wan to eat thr's thing
Apa lagi? He throw back the car's key to me call me drive lo...
Drive till half way, he said wanna go nearby our house see gt sell burger or not....
When reached, the answer is NO BURGER!!
LOL...No supper for him..XD
When back home,already 8pm stg near 9pm d...
I STILL ONLINE LO...
Until around 11pm baru went sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment